Start a new topic

Blocking anon seemingly blocked a mutual from being able to send asks

I got an abusive anon this past weekend and blocked the sender. When I did so, asks from a mutual and a couple anons I know were from her got deleted from my inbox. I assumed this was a glitch, and since I’d been planning on rejecting most of them (mutual was having a Bad Weekend and my inbox was just reminders that I hadn’t helped like I wanted), so I wasn’t too bothered. Yesterday afternoon, I posted that I would like to get some asks to help fill my evening with better things to do than just sitting in front of the tv recovering from a walk, and this same mutual apparently sent an ask. She messaged me on discord later saying she understood why I ignored her ask, and I replied that I didn’t know she’d sent me one. She tried sending an anon ask, and that also didn’t go through, she tried sending a signed ask which didn’t go through, she even switched pages and sent an anon from her nsfw profile and that *also* didn’t go through. I’m not sure why this would all occur other than “she sent the really cruel anon too” but that’s not in her character to do and I’d rather believe anything else first. My guesses right now are that by blocking one anon, I potentially blocked *all* anons and also this mutual who had asks in my inbox at the time of the block. I have only received signed asks since this happened, so I can’t tell if only this mutual is blocked from sending anons and asks in general, or if everyone is blocked from sending anons. I’d offer more proof of this but I don’t know how to ensure I get an anon from someone else to test my theory more fully. This mutual is basically the only one I talk to privately.
Login or Signup to post a comment