Start a new topic
Planned

Scheduling Posts to post later at a certain date/time

The "Post Now" button implies a "Post Later". Being able to save as a draft, and then schedule a date/time to post that draft later would be nice. Consistency is nice for your followers, afterall, so you can be a 6PM Person, even if I'm not actually available at 6PM.

102 people like this idea

yesssssss I think this would go really well with the 'cohosting' part of cohost- it's another feature that will help people set up Curated Pages With Purposes instead of just A Blog, ykwim

7 people like this
Same please! I’d like to start reposting some comic strips and it’d be nice to queue up a bench of them at regular intervals.

5 people like this

YES this would make posting my art backlog (and running a fan blog) so much easier

5 people like this

I'd also like the ability to queue up a few posts so that I can focus on generating content instead of having to hand-hold my delivery systems.

4 people like this

A Tumblr-style queue would be a great feature. 

8 people like this

Hope something like this will be implemented soon. Would be nice to space out a lot of posts at regular intervals rather than all at once.

1 person likes this

I'm running a serial fiction story that takes place in 'real' time, so scheduling posts would be super helpful!

2 people like this

This feature would be much appreciated especially for creatives / other content creators. Sometimes I have a lot to post all at once but I'd rather spread it out over a few days.

1 person likes this

i would love this, along with a queue feature!

I would be more than happy to pay for Cohost Plus if this was an option.

I would love to have this feature, as well as a post queue!! 

This would be really useful for being able to schedule posts for things like Bandcamp Friday or other time-sensitive "hey please check this page out at this particular moment in time" things.

I'm so used to having a queue so only now that I don't have it do i realise what I was missing before I started using it!

still aching for this feature

Login or Signup to post a comment