Start a new topic

getting logged out only on mobile

as of today, cohost has been logging me out any time i close my browser app on my phone (firefox on ios). if i don't close the app ever, i don't get logged out. my app hasn't updated since the start of the month, i haven't changed any settings on it this month, and i haven't gotten any os updates this month, and this wasn't happening before today, so i'm not sure it's an issue with the app or my phone. additionally, i'm not getting logged out on desktop, so this is seemingly localized to my phone. i'm very confused by this and it's been tripping me up all day

5 people have this problem

I've also been having this provlem with my Motorola g stylus. it's very annoying, because now the website is at the point where it won't even load the login page :(
I am also having this problem, ios 16.2, firefox mobile, but this also happens on safari mobile as well. Lately its been getting worse. I used to be able to switch to another app and back to firefox and it would still keep me logged in, but as of today just switching between apps will log me out. Its incredibly frustrating when I’m in the middle of typing a post and trying to grab a link from somewhere :(
Login or Signup to post a comment