Start a new topic

Disapearing Tickets (re-upload)

I don't know why my post was deleted but my issue is still unresolved so I'm reposting this to hopefully get some answers.

I'm having trouble submitting tickets. Whenever i submit a ticket, it sits there for a few days and then disappears. Back when the ticket system worked, i was informed that i may lose contact with Cohost at some point. Well that happened and now I'm unable to continue working on my original issue. Is there another way to contact Cohost or work on my problem that doesn't rely on the ticket system?

1 Comment

Apparently the false blocks and disappearing tickets (and who knows what else) is the least of the website's technical problems as it appears that Cohost is shutting down. It's always a shame to see an up and coming website go down like this but i hope the artists find places on FA of Inkbunny or elsewhere and the site runners find new avenues because it's clear that they were passionate about this project.

Sorry for pushing you to be greater than you could and i hope everything turns out in the end.

Sayonara from your friendly neighborhood fox
Sin Shadow Fox

Login or Signup to post a comment